Since the past year, COVID has been plaguing the world and shutting down many companies. This weighed heavily on small businesses too. And they now need to move to another platform. The best way to achieve this is to use online platforms to reach customers.
Facebook Shops is one of the latest social commerce tools introduced by Facebook. It enables small businesses to target large markets. In addition to helping small businesses generate revenue, Facebook Shops is free, making it a great way to leverage the power of social media.
In this article, we will help you set up your Facebook Shop and understand how they work.
How Do Facebook Shops Work?
Facebook Shops are as the name implies, virtual shops. And it can effortlessly be created directly through your Facebook page or Instagram account. This allows customers to discover, share, and buy without leaving the social media platform. Additionally, it enables struggling small businesses to sell online very easily.
Does it Charge a Fee?
Facebook Shops do not charge a fee. Zuckerberg hopes that as more businesses open shops, they’ll also invest in advertising. However, there is a fee when a customer completes their transaction in your Facebook Shop.
To make that happen, you’ll need to use Checkout, Facebook’s payment-processing product.
Increase Your SEO Traffic and Conversion
Get a FREE SEO Audit Now!
What are the Benefits of Opening Facebook Shops?
As the owner of a small business enterprise, you can easily set up a shop on Facebook. In addition to being free, it adds a great deal to your brand image. As you will gain increased credibility and authority by having a reliable store on Facebook. Additionally, your customers can contact you directly through messenger.
This makes it easier to run a business. Finally, Facebook shops make it convenient for customers to place their orders.
Why Would I Want a Facebook Shop?
Facebook Shops allows any business to create a compelling online shopping experience that customers will like. Also, it improves customer experiences and creates stronger bonds with them. Here are some benefits of launching your shop:
- You can develop a Facebook Shop without a website.
- You can present into categories and collections.
- Therefore, add an unlimited number of products.
- Respond to customer queries quickly
- Collect payments easily
- See your sales and visits stats,
- And even integrate with an eCommerce platform.
How to Open a Facebook Shop?
Okay, so now that you know about the amazing benefits of opening a Facebook Shop. We need to work on creating one, right? Here are the steps to setting up a Facebook store:
- If you do not have a business Page yet, consider creating one.
- Then go to your Commerce Manager
- On the Create your shop page, click Next.
- Choose a checkout method. And click Next.
- Choose a business page on Facebook. Click Next.
- From here, choose your Business Manager account or create a new one. And click Next.
- Select the catalog you wish to use and click Next.
- However, remember that you can’t change your catalog later.
- Review your shop details.
- Accept the Seller Agreement and click Finish setup.
- Finally, you’ve now created your shop.
Next, you’ll want to:
- Add items you wish to sell to your catalog.
- Also, create a collection of items for your shop.
- And remember to personalize the looks.
- Finally, make your shop public.
- People can view your shop once Facebook reviews and approves.
With all the benefits a Facebook Shop offers and how easy it is to set up, let’s get started. Create your Shop, invite more customers, and maybe spend a dime or two on advertising. You’ll be up and running in no time!
I hope this information helps.
However, if you are not sure about what to do then you can rely on us. You can enjoy cheap Digital Marketing & SEO solutions from us in the Melbourne area and all over Australia. This SEO service for small businesses is specially designed. Thus, it is affordable to all!
Feel free to dial or drop a line whenever you want! It will be a pleasure to talk!