53.3% of the online website traffic originate through organic search. It is one of the largest digital channels that is helping in generating 2x more revenue. To outpace the growth, you need to make investments. Marketers are divided on making investments for availing the SEO services. A few businesses feel it to be costly and a few others are hiring outsourcing agencies at cheaper rates.
Here, you need to understand that “cheap” SEO services are not always up to the mark, and “expensive” does not always mean a hole in your pocket. Business owners need to keep their websites abreast with the new algorithm that is launched by Google each year. It will help online websites to make it to the top of the search ranking.
Are SEO Services Pricey?
We all know about the Search Engine Optimization services provided by reputed companies or professionals. Have you ever thought about its price? Do you know what are the current trending prices for SEO services? If not, let me brief you about the pricing packages that are charged on average from the client.
One thing you need to take into consideration is that you must weigh all your options. Ask as many questions as you can. The major focus must be your site’s organic traffic and lead conversions. However, different SEO companies have different pricing models that are based on:
- Hourly Rates: You will be charged on an hourly basis. There are a set number of hours for which the service providers will work. If you are running on a tight budget, opting for the hourly basis pricing can get your campaign floating.
- Monthly Basis: Businesses that want a certain set of services from an agency can go ahead with the monthly plan. It can be technical SEO, on-page and off-page SEO, optimizing keywords, meta title and meta description optimization, GMB optimization, and much more.
- Project-based Pricing: You need to pay the Search Engine Optimization services provider like Livelong Digital Pty. Ltd. for completing a certain project. Business owners can pay the token money to start the project, and pay the rest of the money as and when decided. Always ask queries, so that you are not dealing with any type of hidden fee.
- Customized Pricing: This is simple but you need to connect to the agency’s specialists for getting personalized pricing. You can delete a few SEO services, and include some more online marketing services. It will help you get the SEO and other online marketing services that you may be missing out on at fair pricing.
All these pricing models are directed to help businesses achieve their SEO goals. However, do not fall for the “cheap” gimmicks that offer you too-good-to-be-true SEO services that have many repercussions. These are red flags when outsourcing the most important service. As we said, expensive does not always mean ‘a hole in your pocket’, but it has versatile benefits. It works as a long-term investment for your company.
Significant Factors That Influence SEO Pricing
1. Website Condition
The current condition of your website decides how much you will be paying for the SEO. The prices will vary for the website that is launched already and online for some time. The newly designed website will attract a different SEO pricing. Once your SEO pricing is decided, you can pay the agency hourly, project-based, or according to the customized pricing offered.
2. SEO Goals
We all have different business goals. Most business owners may want to promote their business locally and others globally. A few want to fix the technical requirements. The size of your business campaign will also affect the pricing. Ranking keywords and generating a large volume of content will require more resources. Businesses need to pay a higher pricing for meeting their campaign goals.
3. Location of Your Business
Your neighborhood competition and geographical location will affect the SEO prices manifold. If your business is in a busy neighborhood where competition for a single product is fierce, your SEO pricing will be more because of the resources required to promote your business. If your product is much in demand, then Local SEO can give a little push to your business promotion.
4. Number Of Web Pages
The more web pages, the more effort an SEO expert needs to put into optimizing them. It will include all the parts of the technical SEO right from link building to keyword research. Your SEO expert may even recommend adding a few more web pages to outrun the market competition. Apart from this, extra effort goes into curating SEO-friendly meta titles and meta descriptions, content design, formatting of the web page, and sorting the technical issues.
5. Google Penalties
Well, this factor may show up for a few online business websites. If you have existing Google penalties, be ready to shell out a little more bucks. Always take the services of a professional and experienced SEO agency or expert to deal with the penalties. Traditional SEO efforts may not attract much price, as compared to the penalty-ridden website.
6. Current Website Ranking
Expect the cost of SEO to rise and be competitive according to your website ranking. It takes much effort to bring a website from the 20th page of the Google Search Ranking to the first page than from the 2nd page of Google. You need to be very mindful when selecting the pricing model.
Is SEO Worth An Investment In 2023?
A simple answer is YES. SEO will provide immediate results pushing organic traffic to your website. You must hire experts from a reputed agency like Livelong Digital Pty. Ltd. to push your SEO efforts really hard. Each dollar you will spend on the SEO campaign will push your brand toward profitability.